Not wanting to see myself on Teams - Microsoft Tech Community - Description

Not wanting to see myself on Teams - Microsoft Tech Community - Description

Looking for:

Why can't I see myself during video call in Teams? - Microsoft Community 













































     


- Microsoft teams video call self view



 

Louise Bam. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Previous Next. Hi Louise Bam, Thank you for the posting in our forum community.

Regards, Darpan. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Was this ever answered? I have the same issue - cannot see myself on the small screen in Teams but other can see me. Anyone know the issue and how to resolve? In reply to AlecFisher's post on April 2, No nothing yet Alec :. Hi Darpan , yes its the small picture of myself in the video call - as you have pictured above. In reply to Louise Bam's post on April 2, I am having the same issue.

I can see others and they can see me, but I can't see the picture of myself on Teams. Heather MacKinnon. In reply to Heather MacKinnon's post on April 8, I have the same issue.

People see me, but I don't see my own video. Gen M ET. In reply to RobinofCatalyst's post on April 13, Anybody get a fix for this? I have the same issue, I can't see my own video feed, would be helpful. Security, Compliance and Identity. Microsoft Edge Insider. Microsoft FastTrack. Microsoft Viva. Core Infrastructure and Security. Education Sector. Microsoft PnP. AI and Machine Learning.

Microsoft Mechanics. Healthcare and Life Sciences. Small and Medium Business. Internet of Things IoT. Azure Partner Community. Microsoft Tech Talks. MVP Award Program. Video Hub Azure. Microsoft Business. Microsoft Enterprise. Browse All Community Hubs.

Turn on suggestions. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Showing results for.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adobe photoshop portable cc 2018.Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Full Key Portable